I’m designing, producing, and guide my first large-scale workshop – a two-day workshop. We are building MIDI sequencers based on Arduino. I produce circuit boards of my design at home >>.
excerpt from the workshop program:
- Development of microprocessors – from Eniac to ARDUINO
- difference between digital and analog signals
- binary, decimal and hexadecimal number systems
principles, conversion, application in ARDUINO
- what it is and how to learn to program ARDUINO PRACTICE in 15 minutes:
- installation and operation of ARDUINO IDE
- practical learning to program in C++ part 1
- A potentiometer, three wires + two lines of code =.
that is, we learn to use the converter
analog-to-digital converter of the Arduino platform and send
data to the computer via the serial port
photos by Zakład